Patch v0.52 Online!
The crashes should be fixed! Like mentioned in our latest Dev Blog, it was caused by a bug in Unity and it took us over a week to find that out but a lot of other issues got fixed as well during that journey.
We've also re-enabled saves for now. They are not 100% stable but if you do not do anything after clicking Save & Quite, it should return to the menu. If Windows should show that the program is not responding, ignore the message and wait a bit longer. As long as there is no popup that saving failed, the games is working in the background
Here's the full list of all the changes:
- Downgraded Unity to fix the crash that always happened after a couple of minutes.
- Fixed memory leak in our memory pooling system. There should no longer be any problems starting another game without first exiting the game.
- Migrate commandments should now be able to properly target animals.
- Re-enabled saves.
- Audio volume options should now load correctly.
- Farm remnants are now properly removed.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
Please let us know if the game is still crashing for you (outside of saving).
Get Crest - an indirect god game
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.